We have lots of updates this month adding 44 new datasets and over 150,000 new records making the current tally on OBIS 27.7 million records and 817 datasets.
A number of contributions came from the Census of Marine Life Projects:
- ChEss added over 1400 records
- COMARGE added a new dataset with 4040 records
- MAR-ECO replaced an old dataset with 4 new ones, including over 16,000 new records
- FMAP added a new dataset
- HMAP added over 58,000 new records
- ICoMM updated their data
- NaGISA added over 10,000 records
- POST added nearly 215,000 records
- Scar-MarBIN (part of CAML) added 36 new datasets, which included 172358 records
- CenSeam updated their data
We also had an update with the SAHFOS Continuous Plankton Records adding nearly 440,000 records and 4 new datasets from the US RON.